How to clean the TFT LCD screen?
Method for cleaning TFT liquid crystal display
After using the TFT LCD for a period of time, you will find that a layer of dust is often adsorbed on the display (it is more obvious when you turn off the LCD), and sometimes you accidentally attach various water stains, which will definitely affect the visual effect. , How to clean it?
1. First turn off the LCD power, and remove the power cord plug and video cable plug.
2. Move the LCD to a place with good natural light, so that you can see where the dust is, which is more conducive to targeted and achieve a better cleaning effect.
3. No special solution or cloth is needed to clean the TFT LCD screen. Experience tells us that water + soft lint-free cloth or pure cotton lint-free cloth is the best tool for cleaning the TFT LCD screen (you can also use paper towels) . When cleaning, use a cotton-free lint-free cloth dipped in water and wring it out slightly, then use a slightly damp soft lint-free cloth to gently wipe the dust on the display (do not squeeze the display forcefully). Wipe from one side to the other until all are wiped clean, don't wave wildly.
Tips: Do not wipe with hard cloth or hard paper. At the same time, never use a cleaning solution containing alcohol or acetone or a cleaning agent containing chemical components, and do not spray the liquid directly onto the screen surface, so as to prevent the liquid from penetrating into the protective film.
4. After cleaning the LCD screen with a damp soft cloth, use a damp cloth to clean it again. Finally, let the moisture on the LCD screen dry naturally in a ventilated place.
Other maintenance points
1. Avoid vibration. The LCD screen of the LCD is very fragile, to avoid strong shock and vibration. Do not apply pressure to the LCD screen of the LCD or bump or squeeze the LCD display back cover.
2. Avoid using the screen for a long time. Long-term work is not a good thing for LCD, if you are not in use, you must turn off the monitor power. For the same reason, use wallpapers and screensavers with caution when using LCDs. The screens of most wallpapers and screensavers are colorful, and the contrast of light and dark changes is strong. Prolonged use will distort the LCD color, thus affecting the life of the LCD display. Therefore, it is best to use a monochrome screen and cancel the screen saver when using the LCD.
3. Prevent electromagnetic interference. Whether it is a CRT or TFT LCD display, keep away from objects with strong magnetic fields. The surrounding strong magnetic field will cause additional voltage inside the display, which affects the stability of the display voltage. Being in a strong magnetic field for a long time will also distort the color, which will affect the display effect and life span of the LCD.
4. Be careful of humidity. Do not allow any moisture to enter the LCD. If the indoor humidity is too high, condensation may occur inside the LCD, resulting in leakage and short circuit of the LCD, and serious damage to the display. For some southern areas with high humidity, you can place the LCD in a warmer and dry place, or you can periodically bake the back of the LCD screen with a low-power desk lamp to allow the moisture in it to evaporate.
If you want to know more, our website has product specifications for TFT LCD screen, you can go to ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED to get more information