CMOS circuit fault maintenance method.
CMOS circuit failure will lead to the motherboard can not boot, can not save CMOS settings, time is not accurate, save MOS settings after black screen and so on. These failures are caused by a drop in button battery voltage, a problem or a broken line between the button battery and the South Bridge chip, resulting in the lack of voltage in the South Bridge chip, and the fact that the 32.768kHz real-time clock crystal does not vibrate or oscillate to a standard value. CMOS jumper cap jumper misposition, etc.
1. Do not save CMOS settings for maintenance methods.
1)Measure if there is more than 2.7 V voltage on the jumper cap.
2)Check if the 32.768kHz crystal vibrates.
3)If the above conditions are normal, you can first replace the resonant capacitor and crystal oscillator.
4) Finally replace the South Bridge chip repair.
2.Time is wrong, time is fast or slow repair method.
1) Replace the 32.768kHz real-time clock crystal first.
2) It is not possible to replace the crystal oscillator, and then replace the resonant capacitor.
3)Finally replace the South Bridge chip.
3. Enter the CMOS setup program, save out of the black screen maintenance method.
1)First brush the BIOS data.
2) Writing BIOS Section can not resolve the replacement of IO chips.
3)If the above repair has not been repaired, the final replacement of the South Bridge Flower sheet.
4. The mainboard does not start the maintenance method refers to the E-board boot-up circuit of the 3rd depends on the mainboard start-up circuit CMOS causes the third step measure the main board standby condition maintenance in the method of not starting the motherboard. The maintenance method of CMOS causes the motherboard not to start according to the working principle of the starting circuit of the motherboard in Chapter 3 and the third step to measure the standby condition of the mainboard in the inspection and repair method of the starting circuit of the motherboard.
This article is from Allicdata Electronics Limited. Reprinted need to indicate the source.