Specific use of multimeter in ATX power maintenance.
The multimeter has the following specific uses in ATX power maintenance.
(1) Measurement of the voltage and earth resistance of the test point
(2)Judge the correspondence between the two test points.
(3) Measuring resistance value of resistor.
(4) Measuring the capacity of capacitor in the range of measurement.
(5) To judge the tube type, polarity and quality of the transistor and field tube.
(6) Measurement of an electric current.
This article is from Allicdata Electronics Limited which offer electronic components, semiconductors, antennas, capacitors, connectors, diodes, transistors, IC,resistors
For more product information, please go to the website to get it.