What are the functions of the proximity sensor?
1. Size control The size control device for punching and shearing of metal plates; automatic selection and identification of the length of metal parts; detection of the height of the pile during automatic loading and unloading; detection of the length, width, height and volume of the item.
2. Automatic measurement of measurement control products or parts; detection of pointers of gauges and meters to control the number or flow; detection of buoys to control the height and flow of the measurement surface; detection of iron buoys in stainless steel barrels; control of the upper or lower limit of the measuring range; Flow control, horizontal control.
3. Detect the presence of objects, detect the presence of product packaging boxes on the production packaging line, and detect the presence of product parts.
4. Rotating speed and speed control control the speed of the conveyor belt; control the rotating speed of the rotating machinery; and control the rotating speed and revolutions with various pulse generators.
5. The inspection distance detects the stopping, starting, and passing positions of elevators and lifting equipment; detects the position of the vehicle to prevent collision between two objects; detects the set position of the working machine and the extreme position of the moving machine or component; detects the stop of the rotating body Position, open or closed position of the valve; detect the position of the piston in the cylinder or hydraulic cylinder.
6. Detecting abnormality to detect the presence or absence of bottle caps; determining whether the product is qualified or not; detecting the lack of metal products in the packaging box; distinguishing between metal and non-metal parts; detecting the presence or absence of a product's label; alarming in the danger zone of the crane; stop.
7. The identification object recognizes the right and wrong according to the code on the carrier.
8. Count and control the number of products flowing on the production line; high-speed rotating shaft or disk revolution measurement; parts counting.
9, information transmission ASI (Bus) connection equipment on each position of the sensor in the production line (50-100 meters) of data transfer back and forth.
At present, proximity sensors have a wide range of applications in various fields such as aerospace, industrial production, transportation, consumer electronics, etc. The following introduces several typical application scenarios in order to open up for you in the application design of proximity sensors Some ideas.
Application of human body proximity sensor in ATM cash machine monitoring Human body proximity sensor is a control device used to detect human body proximity. It can accurately detect the proximity of nearby people. It is currently the best choice for alarm and status detection. Its sensing part has a high detection sensitivity for the movement of nearby people, and it suppresses the sound signals of the surrounding environment, and has a strong anti-interference ability. The micro-circuit chip is used for program-controlled processing, which has high detection sensitivity and trigger reliability. The two parts of detection and control are combined into one, with low waiting power consumption, switching signal output, and directly triggering alarm recording.
Because the sensitivity to human body sensing is continuously adjustable, this makes the human body proximity sensor applicable to many different situations. In terms of security and anti-theft, such as data archives, accounting, finance, museums, vaults, etc., anti-theft devices consisting of various proximity sensors are usually installed.
If you want to know more, our website has product specifications for proximity sensor， you can go to ALLICDATA ELECTRONICS LIMITED to get more information